View Profile PimpMasterKDOG

35 w/ Responses

Captivating.

Wowie zowie that was a super happy fun movie time.

Animation: 10/10 - great FBF animation
Sound FX: 10/10 - it sounded like a feature length film, how did you do that!!?
Voices: 10/10 - Wow. Wow. The voice acting really brought out the powerful emotions in this flash movie.
Cock: 10/10 - B eats kids.

Falsh.

My vote of ZERO is based on the fact you don't even know the name of the software you used. It was short, graphics sucked, and made absolutely no sense.

rollman6000 responds:

I have a dirty mind and don't like using the word "Flash"

Amazing. Captivating. Hard penis.

Asshatclock threw some truly amazing moves into the mix. I'd say this was a draw. I can't wait for Thor Clock vs. Bee II.

Ushnor responds:

Thanks for the stunning review Pimpmaster KDOG. If you liked Asshatclock's sweet moves you can see more of him in my movie "Manquest".

That was amazing!

Excellent job. I can't believe fat head betrayed SBC like that. What an asshat.

Munglai responds:

high five for getting the fat head reference

Amazing!

Wow, I am inspired.
The delightful storyline and the vibrant soundtrack rEALLY fa;mkelfma
FAP FAP FAP FAP WANK WANK WANK WANK.

:'(

This was a truly touching flash. I'm sorry you lost such a dear and close friend. I'll miss that spiky little fucker.

That was the tits

The voice acting was impressive and the storyline......the storyline was breathtaking. I really liked the song at the end too. I enjoy when the music choices in the credits compliment the movie.

Wow!

I am finding it very difficult to contain all of my excitement right now. It looks like it's going to be a masterpiece. I'm not going to go to sleep until friday when this is released.

Hilarious

This was great on so many levels. Excellent job!

{{ you }}

Haha

I really had no idea what was going on until the ending. Really nice animation. My only problem with this was the choice of music and lack of other sounds. Irish folk music just doesn't go very well with insects and Halloween, in my opinion.

-->KDOG

RaspberryClock is the king of the portal....:)

32, Male