Life of an Asshat Life of an Asshat

Captivating.

Wowie zowie that was a super happy fun movie time.

Animation: 10/10 - great FBF animation
Sound FX: 10/10 - it sounded like a feature length film, how did you do that!!?
Voices: 10/10 - Wow. Wow. The voice acting really brought out the powerful emotions in this flash movie.
Cock: 10/10 - B eats kids.

An Interpretation An Interpretation

Falsh.

My vote of ZERO is based on the fact you don't even know the name of the software you used. It was short, graphics sucked, and made absolutely no sense.

rollman6000 responds:

I have a dirty mind and don't like using the word "Flash"

Thor Clock vs Bee Thor Clock vs Bee

Amazing. Captivating. Hard penis.

Asshatclock threw some truly amazing moves into the mix. I'd say this was a draw. I can't wait for Thor Clock vs. Bee II.

Ushnor responds:

Thanks for the stunning review Pimpmaster KDOG. If you liked Asshatclock's sweet moves you can see more of him in my movie "Manquest".

Touch The Bubbles 3 Touch The Bubbles 3

Very fun and well made!

My only problem with it was that it was very hard to play the later levels or rack up many slashes when using the mousepad on a laptop :) The levels were well designed, and the unlockable medals have just the right amount of difficulty to make them a challenge.

GameBalance responds:

we designed this only for mouse.. hope u will play with mouse

Pyroscape 2 Pyroscape 2

Better than the first...

I can't seem to get past the 4th fire jump by pushing up though. So I cried.

Fro responds:

Sorry about that. It's actually the left key you must push. Please come back and try again. :(

James Replay EGP edition James Replay EGP edition

Awesome!

This game is super fun to play. The graphics are simple and smooth and the gameplay is very unique. It would be better if there were more complex obstacles to overcome.